DOT & Consortium Management
A simple background check is the most cost effective way to mitigate personnel risk and HR heartburn, though not all background checks are created equal. With changing rules and regulations, and complex screening options, you need a trusted partner in your hiring process.
- DOT Compliant Drug Testing Consortium
- Nationwide Network of Collection Sites
- Random Drug and Alcohol Testing Program
- Random Selection and Notification
- Electronic Reporting of Test Results
- Immediate Certification
- Pre-Employment Testing
- Federal Chain of Custody Forms
- Management Information System (MIS) and Audit Reporting
- Medical Review Officer (MRO) Review
Expertise in all segments of the DOT
- Federal Motor Carrier Services Administration – FMCSA (Trucking)
- Pipeline and Hazardous Materials Safety Administration – PHMSA (Pipeline Construction/Maintenance)
- Federal Aviation Administration – FAA (Air transport personnel)
- Federal Railroad Administration – FRA (Train transport)
- United States Coast Guard – USCG (Water transport)
Blueline Services also provides consortium service to non-regulated small businesses instituting random drug testing.
Let’s get you moving. Call us today!