Take comfort in knowing you can trust your team with your organization’s financial assets
Gathers detailed records from a credit reporting bureau or agency usually including payment history, credit accounts, bankruptcy notifications, and credit worthiness indicators.
Prospective employers or landlords looking to verify a candidate’s reliability and responsibility with financial matters
Find Responsible And Reliable People You Can Trust
Understanding a candidate’s credit history allows you to better understand how reliable and responsible a candidate may be. It also provides a better understanding of their financial obligations.
These findings can be particularly important when hiring an individual that will have access to important financial resources or when looking for a dependable tenant. Running a credit check will help you:
- Make an informed decision
- Gain a better understanding of your candidate’s financial responsibility & reliability
- Reduce your risk of negligible hiring liability, embezzlement or theft
What You’ll Get From A Credit Check
Credit checks allow insight into how a candidate has managed past bills or credit payments – a reliable indicator on how a candidate might handle your organization’s financial capital.
Credit checks do not report credit scores, however they may provide other essential information such as:
- Notifications of bankruptcies
- The candidate’s credit and payment history
- A record of any unpaid bills held by a collection agency
- Credit inquiries
- Names and addresses of current and past employers
If the results of a background check prompts a decision to deny employment, the FCRA requires employers to follow specific adverse action steps. We have sample pre-adverse action letters available…