Driving Records Check
Instant Driving Records (DMV/MVR Check)
Gain a detailed history of a candidate’s driving records from DMV records online. Can be a 3 or 5 year search depending on the state.
For any potential employee or volunteer who will be operating a motor vehicle
Commercial Driver’s License Information System (CDLIS)
Allows you to find and verify prior and current licenses held by a candidate.
Ability to find different licenses and run driving record checks for each license.
Find Responsible And Reliable People You Can Trust
Driving Record Checks are extremely important when looking to hire employees, contractors, or volunteers for positions that involve operating motor vehicles.
- Make sure you’re hiring safe, qualified driving candidates
- Protect your organization against accidents, damage, and liability claims
- Maintain your organization’s reputation and trust within the community
What You’ll Gain From A Driving Records Check
Driving record checks can help you get insights into a candidate’s driving history, including license status, DUIs, and moving violations.
Depending on which search you run, information that is most often included in a Driving Records Check includes:
- Driver’s license status – valid, suspended, expired, etc.
- Driver’s license status – valid, suspended, expired, etc
- Felony or misdemeanor convictions – DUI or DWI
- Any reported moving violations, suspensions, or driving restrictions
Equal Employment Opportunity Commission & Title VII
The EEOC and Title VII were established to help employers make fair informed decisions and protect employees against discrimination. Find out more about the EEOC’s different laws and how they apply to you…
If the results of a background check prompts a decision to deny employment, the FCRA requires employers to follow specific adverse action steps. We have sample pre-adverse action letters available…